Tuesday, January 31, 2012

30 Day Challenge, Day 16

Breakfast was another egg scramble made by Jeff along with half a grapefruit.


Lunch was most definitely a product of watching a lot of cooking shows. I've been wanting to make a salad with an egg over easy or a poached egg for a while but just have not done it yet. Here it is, fresh spinach, cucumber, celery, tomato, crispy hot dogs, chipotle salad dressing and a fried egg with a wonderfully gooey yoke. I know, you think I am crazy but it was really good, if I still had all the ingredients it would probably be my lunch again today. By the way, Applegate is the brand that makes our bacon and hot dogs. Really good stuff, if you see it you should try some.


Dinner was grilled grass fed sirloin, asparagus sauteed with olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice and baked acorn squash.

1 comment:

McKay said...

Always wanted to try a salad with an egg too! Maybe this spring when I've got salad in the garden!