Friday, January 27, 2012

30 Day Challenge, Day 13

This morning was another egg scramble, we've been doing different veggies in these every day so I have not gotten tired of them yet. We are going through 4 dozen eggs per week... this is amazing to me! Lunch was leftovers and munching on various fruits and veggies along with some cashew butter.

Eating this much produce means a weekly shopping trip, we just do not have enough space to keep things fresh any longer. I am used to shopping every 10 to 14 days so this is taking some getting used to.


Dinner was simple but really good and filling! I made mini burgers and topped them with a slice of tomato, caramelized onions, guacamole and bacon. I know we were missing bread but I really did not miss it all that much tonight. I also baked some acorn squash and finished it under the broiler with coconut oil, salt and a little cinnamon.

We are really missing dessert these days so tomorrow I am going to try something... will let you know how it works :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is very nice I like to enjoy every pages,
music classes for toddlers
regards...