Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WOOHOO!

In the tradition of recent blogs making the same announcement we are making, here is a photo you might find interesting...



We are excited to announce that there will be a new little Grissom added to our family some time around April 3rd :) We had our first appointment with our OBGYN's nurse today and it had its ups and downs. We really like our nurse and feel like we are in capable hands for this brand new process but were a bit disappointed when we did not get to hear the heartbeat. I am only 10 weeks along and it is not uncommon to have a hard time finding the little heart at this early stage, but it was one of the main things we were looking forward to today. Once we finished our appointment we were sent downstairs to get bloodwork done... when they finished taking my blood everything got a little woozie and I ended up passing out (no fun at all!). I was only out for a few seconds but the lab insisted that I go to the clinic and get checked out before I left, it ended up being a pretty long morning and I am still pretty tired from it. Quite a bit more of a dramatic beginning than I was hoping for...

We are excited to finally make this public information and will keep you posted on how it is going :)

8 comments:

The Rowland Crew said...

Aunt LeeAnn and Uncle Jeff,
We are so excited to be getting another cousin! Thank you so much! Could you work on making it April 2, so he/she will have the same birthday as Cousin Abigail? We think that would be super fun.
Love,
Seth, Abigail, and Levi

Tyne said...

I take it you went out and bought another? Love you and praying for you!!!

apemarie said...

I am sooo happy for you! Pregnancy woes will find a sympathetic ear here! :~) Congratulations - you will make amazing parents.

mollyb said...

Congratulations, guys! Welcome to the wonderful world of wonder. It is amazing to watch the creation of a new life, and realize it's a mix of both of you!

thecarterfamily said...

LEEANN! YOU'RE GONNA BE A MOMMY!!! YEA! That is so amazing. I am thrilled for you two!

McKay said...

You guys are gonna have one good-lookin' kid. :-)

Vashey Fam said...

Yipeeeee! I am sooo happy for you!! Wow. I saw your mom in the Grainery today. I pointed out a few things for her that helped me....Oh goodness, I am so excited! I can't wait to make your little one something special.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! That's super exciting news! =) I can't wait to meet your new little person.