Sunday, September 21, 2008

Recipe 1

I have decided to post may favorite recipes as I make my favorite meals, after all the one hobby that I have always kept up with is cooking.

My first recipe is one of my favorite salads and is probably one that you all know but I made it for a church pot luck today and thought I would go ahead and make it my first post.

Spinach
Strawberries
Walnuts
Feta
Vinaigrette (my favorite on this salad is Briannas blush wine vinaigrette)

Just slice up your strawberries, make sure your spinach is clean and toss everything together, you do not need much feta because it is a pretty strong cheese. Super simple and really good!


The other recipe I made this weekend is Leigh's Yummy Banana Bread and that recipe can be found here. I have been looking for "my" banana bread recipe for a long time and think I finally have one that I plan to always use, thanks Leigh :)

2 comments:

Tyne said...

Not kidding you, we had that last night at Karen and Trainor's house. Yum!

Vashey Fam said...

I love your salads! I never, ever put blueberries in salad til you! I'm glad you like the banana bread! :o)Your making me hungry!