Tuesday, September 30, 2008

See You Up There

Monday morning we went to the OB-Gyn full of excitement at the prospect of hearing our little baby's heart beat and possibly getting to see him on ultrasound. After trying unsuccessfully to find the heartbeat with the doppler, the doctor did an ultrasound to locate the baby.  We knew something was wrong when she said, "where's the heartbeat?"  Apparently our little one died a few weeks ago and stopped developing at 9 weeks.  We are very sad but know that God has a plan and that this is for our good.  We just have to wait a little longer to meet our little baby in Heaven.  LeeAnn is having a D&C procedure tomorrow at 1:30 so we would appreciate your prayers for that as well as for us as we get through this.

8 comments:

Tyne said...

I am praying for y'all. I am asking that the God of ALL comfort would bring you peace and healing in this time. Sweet baby, we will join you in heaven to give glory to Jesus for His good and perfect will, even when it hurts. Love y'all.

Anonymous said...

L&J,
My heart aches for you guys and am lifting you up in prayer to the Father. I don't know what else to say but He is good, faithful and true and He loves you both dearly.
Matthew

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you both. We're so sorry to hear the sad news. May God's peace that passes all understanding be with you. We love you guys.
~The Evans

My Yankee and Me said...

Oh, LeeAnn and Jeff--

Scott and I will be praying
for your hearts to mend and
for your minds to be comforted.
We love you guys so much.

k

Ashley Howard said...

I am so sorry. Matt and I wish you guys the best and I know if she doesn't know yet that McKay and the entire Howard family have you constantly in their thoughts.

McKay said...

:-( I'm praying for you, roommie!

thecarterfamily said...

We love you guys so much and are praying for comfort and healing.
Whitney and Gabe

Cassandra Raney said...

Ohhhhh I am heartbroken for you both. I have lost two babies in miscarriage and it is so painful. I pray for you as you grieve the loss of your child. Praying for God to wrap His arms of love and mercy around you.
Cassie 'Jannsen' Raney