Sunday, September 14, 2008

Encouraging

This morning we visited Hope Evangelical for the second time. The pastor recognized us from our visit last week and we were welcomed by several of the members. We really did enjoy attending Harvest but were so lost in the crowd that we never felt a part of the church. This morning was so encouraging because it really feels like a place that we can be involved, the message was meaty and interesting, the people were friendly and the church has a heart to reach out to the community. We are excited to see what God has for us and what we can do to serve Him in this new place :)

On the baby update, I am still feeling pretty rough everyday. If I am not in the actual act of eating I am in a constant state of nauseousness. I am actually encouraged by this, albeit tired of it, but at least I know that the hormones are doing their job and if I am as far along as we found out at our appointment it should only last for one or two more weeks. Our next appointment is on Sept 29th so we will let you know how that goes.

3 comments:

Tyne said...

That's so great about the new church. Praying that this will be a good fit for you.

Vashey Fam said...

Sorry about the sickness. It's not fun. Mine actually didn't go away til the 4th month, but here's to hoping...don't want to discourage you. I'm glad about church. It's always nice when the pastor remembers you.

Rachel Wilson said...

Congrats babe!!! I'll be prayin for the church and the babeh... Miss you.