Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Totally by Surprise!

We had just finished a delicious dinner that LeeAnn prepared and were sitting on the couch when all of a sudden LeeAnn ran to the bathroom around 7:30 last night. Her water had broken. After consulting with friends and doctors we were told to come to the hospital. And here we are. LeeAnn is about three minutes between contractions and at last check 4 cm. We have been told by the doctors and nurses that today is probably the day. We'll keep you posted as we have time. Also Madeline is going to be arriving 5 weeks early so please pray for her. Thanks.

2 comments:

Tyne said...

I can't believe I missed that freakin' call. Ugghhhhh! I wish I could have talked to you. Glad I got to visit with you this morning. You are going to do soooooo great. You and Jeff will be wonderful parents, just awesome. I know it!

Carters said...

She wanted to have some of your wonderful cooking! Congratulations! She looks wonderful.