Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring....?

Yesterday was a long day, it began with an employee calling me at 4:15 a.m. for their 2:00 p.m shift.... hmmmmm, then went to work at 8:00 a.m. and ended with me having having to work a double shift to close the store, but I was able to take a break to eat dinner with my sweet husband. Jeff also was called in to work early and had to work late, what a day. We are really grateful for our jobs but days like yesterday wear us out a bit. We are glad that we have been able to sleep in today :)

It's so funny to have our weather yo yo from beautiful sunny weather to dark snowy skies. Yesterday was, once again, a big beautiful tease of spring weather and once again today I wake up to a snowy chilly wet world. Over all I am still pretty enamored with snowy weather since it has been so long since I have lived around it and even today seems like the perfect day to curl up with the Jane Austen book I have recently began to reread. I am looking forward to the tease of spring ending and it showing up in full force. Hopefully Jeff and I will be able to take a photo safari and show you the when it finally gets here!

3 comments:

Tyne said...

I love that you blog! miss you!
tyne

Tyne said...

The coffee beans look great!!! you did a great job. This is a really helpful website if you have blogging questions:
www.tipsfornewbloggers.blogspot.com

Vashey Fam said...

I know what a morning person you are not, so you really *must* like your job!