Tuesday, February 7, 2012

30 Day Challenge, Day 23


We ate these Fast Coconut Flour Pancakes for breakfast. I added a sliced banana to the batter and topped them off with leftover mango pineapple sauce from our buffalo wings. Maddie had a little bit of maple syrup on hers, she ate every bite including seconds. These were really good, there is still a little bit of an off texture but over all a great pancake!


The concept of cucumber being the bread for mini sandwiches was on Pinterest so I made these for lunch with tomato, bacon and mashed avocado which I seasoned with lemon juice, salt and garlic powder. I will make these again!

Dinner needed to be quick because the kids and I had to pick up Jeff from work. I just sauteed onions and bell peppers with leftover pork from Sunday and made it into an egg scramble. Sorry, no picture of dinner.

Another day done, only 7 to go. I am not anxiously counting down to day 30, Jeff and I are feeling good but there are a couple of small things we are really looking forward to, such as cream in our coffee. For the most part we are really enjoying eating this way!

1 comment:

girlfriday said...

Alright, so I missed the beginning of the 30 day challenge thing, so what was it about?