Friday, May 29, 2009

Anniversary, New Home... Fatigue

Here is a longer than usual update... we have had a bit going on :)

Last Wednesday we celebrated 2 years of marriage... it was a long day where we both worked over 10 hours but we did get to go to dinner. I am so incredibly blessed, my husband loves the Lord and loves me better all the time... there is so much I could say to embellish that but I think I will leave it there. You all saw the puppy that Jeff got for his gift and below you will see the beautiful picture he had made for me. It has wedding photos, our vows and the verse we had on our invitations and he had it framed with a beautiful copper frame... I love it! There is also a picture of us from that night.






The last few days we have finally made our official move to the house. We are so excited to have this home and absolutely exhausted from the neverending 2 days it took to get out of our old place. Once we get settled we will have updated pics but this will show you how amazing the floors turned out once they were done... better than we thought they could! We will be working on our guest room next, hoping it will be ready for our first house guest, my stepmother Yvonne, who will be here in just over a week and then we will begin the master suite. Many many more before and after pics to come :)

Before and after of the floors:









5 comments:

The Rowland Crew said...

It all looks fantastic! Happy 2nd anniversary!

McKay said...

Oh wow!! Love it love it love it!! Can't wait for that day for Rob and I! It's gonna be so fun!

Anonymous said...

I so can't wait!!
Love Yvonne

SkyleRae said...

The floors look AMAZING!!!! Who wouldve thought they would turn out like that! Congrats, and Happy Anniversary!

mollyb said...

beautiful house, and beautiful anniversary gift. major points, jeff!