Monday, May 4, 2009

2 Hours in Paradise


Today I got bored in Kalispell and drove up to Glacier National Park. It was sweet! The really good stuff in the high country was still inaccessible due to several yards of snow, but I still got to see some of my favorite places and even bagged a new lake (not much of a feat considering that it was only .5 miles from the road). I managed to get a few acceptable pictures too in spite of the midday sun and clouds. I'm really looking forward to spending some more time up there this summer, it really is the crown of the continent if not the world! Here are some pics, enjoy.













3 comments:

McKay said...

ooooo! Pretty!

Gipe Family said...

Thanks for sharing those amazing pictures with those of us who have never been :

Gipe Family said...

Thanks for sharing those amazing pictures with those of us who have never been :)