Sunday, November 23, 2008

Comments

So, some insight into Jeff and I with the blog. We write a blog and then proceed to stalk the comments section to see if anyone is reading it and what they might have to say about it :) Sad, I know, but what I also believe is the result of living so far from our family and friends. I know that not everyone has a blog so it can be difficult to figure out how to leave a comment, fortunately our friend Molly has already written a blog explaining how to go about this and this is the link to that explanation http://gtrankandfamily.blogspot.com/2008/10/want-to-get-set-up-to-leave-comments-on.html.

We are going to miss spending Thanksgiving with our Texas family but will be attempting to recreate some of the amazing food that will be there. We plan to have pictures up on the blog with our first Montana Thanksgiving and hope it will not be to terribly long before we can visit.

We want to say congratulations to Tim and Liz on the arrival of our niece Michala Eve Grissom, we are so excited and can not wait to meet her. Her arrival (and a little peer pressure from us) has inspired The Chronicles of Grissom, a new blog that we will be following.

Let us know what you think of the new blog design, there is a place where you can vote to the right of this blog under the list of followers.

Happy Thanksgiving a few days early, hope everyone has a fantastic week!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love ur blog
I am guilty of readin but not commentin and I will no longer be

have not doubt u will cook somethin delectable for Thanksgiving (from reent experience)
Love u both
ur Colorado Dad

Anonymous said...

I miss the pic of Jeff rollin his eyes but other then that I do not care what design u use for the blog----just keep doin it
Colorado Dad

Rachel Wilson said...

I really like the new blog decor! I do love your blog.. and I read every post... and I will try to be better about commenting on your awesomeness... err.. i mean the awesomeness of your blog. Miss you!

Tyne said...

You know I love you... and I love the new blog look. I am having a blast in E. TX and partially mourning the fact that you are not here. It is really sad. Maybe I can hit your mom up for a back rub?

I try to leave a comment everytime- I do stalk, you know...

Missing you this week. I will save you lots of Aunt Sarah's weird cake that everyone loves... Lots. Lots and lots.

The Rowland Crew said...

You are right. I didn't understand how much fun comments are for the blog author until I started our blog.

We are really going to miss you and Jeff this year. We haven't told the kids yet. Levi was talking about Aunt LeeAnn just the other day. :( On the brighter side, can't wait to hear about the yummy food you cook.

Elizabeth Evans said...

Hey Lee-Luv, I love your blog! I liked the old design better. I think there was something warm and soothing about all of those coffee beans. Kind of like the distinct smell of Sweet Eugenes. Hope you guys have an awesome Thanksgiving! I look forward to seeing pics and the great recipes!
Love ya!

Yvonne said...

Tell your friend Molly thanks for making it so simple :)
Happy Thanksgiving to you both
Love
Yvonne
PS I am a blog-stalker too. Thanks for doing it.

McKay said...

Dude, your blog is my favorite one! I get so excited when there's a new post! I love the pictures of LeeAnn the huntress - hot camouflage chica - and the yummy recipes - made the apple muffins the other day - and feeling content knowing that my old roomie is so happy with her new roomie - way to go, Jeff!

McKay said...

Also, I liked the coffee beans on the old layout too - it made me feel like I was sitting on the couch with a warm mug listening to the latest in the LeeAnn and Jeff story. But really, blog layout is up to you. :-)

McKay said...

Also also, we're doing our first Thanksgiving outside of Texas (awww) and I'm so excited about what are now definitely the Thanksgiving treats I absolutely must have! The hostess for the students was like, "McKay you really don't have to make four things."... "Oh, but I really do!" sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce, apple tart, and pumpkin cheesecake - score!

Anonymous said...

any changes coming ?