Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year's Thanksgiving was so special for a number of reasons. It was Maddie Mae's first Thanksgiving and our first time ever to host a Thanksgiving. We felt so very blessed that Jeff's family came for an entire week. We had good times and they really served us as well. They helped us make progress on our renovation and helped with the clean up project we had out back. I must also say that it was wonderful to be able to cook for so many all week and have almost every bit of the clean up done :)












Thanksgiving Table


Thankgiving Day just before dinner


Grandma and Madeline


Grandpa and Madeline


Michala and Ruger


Michala and quarter round


Grandma and Michala

4 comments:

APage said...

I LOVE ALL THE PICS! Maddie is just darling! What a precious gift from the Lord!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness - I can see Addison in her! That is so fun! she is getting some cheeks too! I am so glad you had a great holiday. You were missed in Longview though. Can't wait to see you in February!

Emily said...

Ok, now that Jon and I are looking again I think it's more Aubrey that I see. Either way, I can definitely see some resemblance. And either way, they are all super cute in my opinion!

The Rowland Crew said...

Can't believe how much Madeline has grown and changed!