Saturday, December 19, 2009

Birthday dinner


My birthday was on Monday and Jeff did it up right. He made reservations and the three of us got dressed up and went to dinner. Jeff had sea bass and I had beef tenderloin with apple crisp and pumpkin creme brulee for dessert. When we arrived at our table the restaurant staff had signed a birthday card for me and our desserts came with candles. I must say that I preferred their way of doing things over the entire staff singing their own version of Happy Birthday at the top of their lungs so that the whole restaurant stares. We had a group at the table next to us that was incredible impressed with our little Maddie Mae and were kind enough to take a picture of the three of us. It was a great birthday and I must say this has been a great year :)




5 comments:

The Chronicles of Grissom said...

Now that's a beautiful family!

The Rowland Crew said...

Yea for fun birthdays and sweet husbands who plan them!

Tyne said...

Love the family picture, Happy Birthday friend.

Vashey Fam said...

She is impressive! Happy Birthday LeeAnn!

McKay said...

Dude, that dinner sounds awesome! pumpkin creme brulee... mmmmm.