Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I have recently been seeing some pretty wonderful posts from family and friends getting great photos of their children in pumpkin patches and it inspired me to find one we could take Madeline. What I found is that the "patches" in Texas are set up for wonderful pictures and around here they are actual pumpkin patches in the dirt. While it was a different experience than I was looking for I still think we ended up with some fun pictures and we had a great time! It will be even more fun next year when Madeline can participate in the games and a hayride. Here are the pics!








5 comments:

Vashey Fam said...

I know I've said this before, but she looks so much like you!

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is sooo precious and beautiful!!!! I love reading your blog and hearing about Maddie. I hope to see you all the next time you are in town. :)

nutella said...

Beautiful baby! Of course, good blog. :)

BecciBoo said...

Absolutely brilliant pictures well done!!