Monday, October 4, 2010

Finally Maddie and Daddy pics

This weekend we were ambitious enough to think we might make it to the mountains for a fall drive and photo safari... did not happen. What did happen is going to the park and taking some fall pictures of Madeline and Jeff together. This photo shoot was suppose to happen on Father's Day but just kept getting postponed due to inclement weather. Really it ended up being worth the wait, the fall leaves and beautiful weather this weekend made for some great photos. I did have a bit of a moment... I had an outfit all picked out for Maddie to wear, it was super cute laying on the bed. I put it on her Saturday and immediately started asking Jeff "Are you sure you like it?", but what I really meant was that I really did not end up liking it. We did the shoot anyway and when we came home, downloaded and started editing I just could not handle my decision. Jeff was kind enough to entertain my neurosis and we did another shoot on Sunday... I was much happier with the result :) We ended up with great pictures both days so here are some of both, hope you enjoy!

Day 1 shoot (not my favorite outfit)






Day 2 shoot:




8 comments:

Vashey Fam said...

They look perfect and happy together! Did you go blonde?

McKay said...

Oh my gosh! Your family is adorable! But, YOU! I really want to visit just so I can see the beauty that is my roommate in real life! I miss you!

mollyb said...

I love it!! Thanks for doing the daddy pics - always good to have.

Tyne said...

Gorgeous LeeAnn! What a beautiful family you have... Can't wait to see you. I am REALLY really sorry that I never called you for our phone date, and then failed to return your text. I am barely keeping my head above water- it is CRAZY around here!

Rida said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Outtasight

apemarie said...

Awesome pics. Family one is especially good! Can't wait to see you all again.

Rebecca & Tucker said...

LeeAnn the pics are so great! I love the ones of Jeff and Maddie, so cute to see her looking at him that way! Also, you look super cute in the family picture!