Friday, July 2, 2010

Mothers Day

Hopefully I will be able to remember everything I was going to blog about while our computer was gone over the next few days.

To begin, I was really wishing that we had our computer on Mother's Day this year. I have such a wonderful husband who makes me feel special every day but he worked especially hard that day. First thing in the morning I was given an emersion blender (happy sigh), I just love that my husband feeds my culinary addiction. I proceeded to cook down some strawberries, blueberries and peaches with some sugar just so that I could puree it in the pan and pour it over buttermilk pancakes. We went to church and then that afternoon Jeff took some fun pictures of us at the park. I really hope that we make it a tradition, it was a beautiful day. We meant to take some pictures on Father's Day as well but, as you saw on Jeff's vidoes, we had a tornado in town that day. Overall I just felt incredibly blessed to be Madeline Mae's mom and am so enjoying this precious little gift that God has placed in our care.





3 comments:

The Rowland Crew said...

What wonderful pictures of you and Maddie!

Anonymous said...

Love these pics also! We still look at your blog and so enjoy seeing your family updates and pics, so wonderful!

The Shadles :)

McKay said...

You're prettier than ever!