Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Introducing Otis

Any of you who know Jeff know that it is really difficult for him to have a gift for someone and not give it to them... so, when I came home from work Jeff had my birthday present.

Meet Otis:




He is almost 3 months old, bichon/yorkie/poodle (none of which we wanted but all together, they make a pretty cute mutt), he is about 3 lbs right now and should end up anywhere from 5 to 15 lbs. The perfect size for our house and we hope the perfect playmate for Moose.

Thanks for the sweet gift Jeff :)

13 comments:

Tyne said...

Very cute. I love the name Otis, will you send me your new mailing address?

xoxo

The Rowland Crew said...

How fun! Otis is very cute.

McKay said...

OH! I'm so happy you have a dog!! Awwww, look at him! He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet Otis----What did u spect Jeff to do with Otis for a week till ur B-Day?????? He had to give him to u------ U go Jeff
Colorado Dad

mollyb said...

Too cute! I love the spots around his eyes! You will have a lot of fun with him. I'm excited to see pics of what he looks like as he gets older!

mollyb said...

Too cute! I love the spots around his eyes! You will have a lot of fun with him. I'm excited to see pics of what he looks like as he gets older!

Rachel Wilson said...

Congrats! So adorable!! So cuddly!

Elizabeth Evans said...

He's so adorable!! I think he'll fit right in at friendunion next year. :)

Gini Rowland said...

LeeAnn, you have to wait until your birthday to open my gift!!!
I can almost see the happy look in Jeff's eyes getting that puppy. I know he had to give it to you early because how can you hide a puppy?

Anonymous said...

What a doll! Moose will have him trained in no time at all...cats are like that!
Hope the rest of your birthday is as special as the pre-birthday
Love Y

thecarterfamily said...

Happy Birthday LeeAnn!
I bet his fur is going to get long and curly, but he won't shed! You will get to snuggle with a little teddy bear every day. :) What a great gift.

Windy Smith said...

I love puppies! Otis is very cute

Vashey Fam said...

Oh, oh oh! He is soooo cute! I just want to cuddle him right now!!