Sunday, April 24, 2011

Maddie and Mommy go to Texas

Madeline and I had the opportunity to spend a week in TX recently and had a wonderful time with my brothers families and my mother.

My sweet sister in law carted Maddie and I to my dear friend Jenn's house where we had some quality time... it only happens once every year or two but I treasure our time together.



After leaving Jenn's house we took Maddie to the mall in Frisco where she went on her first carousel ride, thank you Aunt Emily!





Saturday was the day that both my brother's families and my Mom spent together. We started by watching my nephew Seth play flag football (for some reason my camera did not come out for this) and then proceeded to spend the rest of the day relaxing at Randy's house. It was wonderful to have a laid back day hanging out with my family and letting all the cousins get some quality time together. As you will see in these pictures, Grandma was a favorite of the day for all the grandkids!






That evening Mom, Maddie and I left Randy's house and spent the rest of the trip at Jon's. Our girls had some great time together, we ate delicious TexMex (thanks Mom!) and, once again, spend some great quality time together. Uncle Jon even taught Maddie how to ride the four wheeler, next time maybe she will learn how to steer too! We are expecting our little boy in June and Jon and Emily are expecting a little boy in August so we had to get a picture of the boys :)



2 comments:

The Rowland Crew said...

So glad you came to visit! We had so much fun with you and Maddie!

Tyne said...

Glad you had a great trip and I loved seeing you even if it was just for a few minutes!