Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Maddie In Black and White

Now that LeeAnn has gone back to work part time, Maddie and I get to spend a lot of time together. One of the ways we pass the time is by taking pictures. Maddie has recently discovered that she can see herself in the back of the camera after it makes the clicking sound. This has become a source of much entertainment and some pretty cute photos too. They are in Black and White as I believe the light and the different textures in our house make for some great black and white photography. Here are some of my favorites.










6 comments:

Joanne said...

I was just blog hopping and found your blog. Beautiful pictures. I love black and white photography. timeless. Blessings, Joanne

mollyb said...

Such a beautiful girl!!

apemarie said...

Man, your kid is cute.

Sell Timeshare said...

Maddie is so cute and adorable kid.
I like all of her pictures.

Seattle Real Estate

Vashey Fam said...

Wow Maddie! You're one adorable model!

Tyne said...

Finally catching up on some blogs! Whew, these four kids are wearing me out. Love the pictures, Jeff!