Monday, June 7, 2010

Maddie's First Hike



We finally have our computer back and now we can do some blog updates! We took Madeline up to the Stillwater river for her first hike on Memorial Day. We had a graduation party to get back for so we couldn't hike for long, but it sure was nice to get out of town and enjoy the mountains for a few hours. We ended up hiking to Woodbine Falls, a hike we are always too tired to do at the end of the day but have always wanted to try. Here are the pics.






6 comments:

Tyne said...

YEAHHHHHH! You got your computer back! I have been waiting for this day to see my little Maddie the great outdoorsgirl hiking some sweet trails. Love all the pics and so glad that you have your computer back. That was a LONG time to be without a computer!

Rebecca & Tucker said...

That hike looks so fun, isn't it fun to be able to do fun outdoor things so close to home? That doesn't happen in TX. I can't believe how big your dog has gotten! I love weims!!!

Vashey Fam said...

I am so glad you guys are back! I missed you! Oh, you live in such a beautiful place. It looks like something out of a calender!

thecarterfamily said...

Your family is so stinking cute-I can't wait to meet little Maddie. I am happy that you are enjoying the Montana terrain!

Anonymous said...

LeeAnn, I stumbled across your blog and had to comment on your beautiful little girl on her first hike. Looks like you have a great family, and live in an incredible place. I enjoyed reading you blog. Gigem

Zach Kohlbacher

McKay said...

I'm FINALLY catching up on blog reading! Love your pretty hike!