Monday, February 1, 2010

I Have Hands!

Over the past few weeks Maddie Mae has been discovering what those dangly things at the end of her arms are for (hands to those of us who are not babies). She loves to grab everything within reach and put it in her mouth to see if it tastes good. She has also been quite the chatterbox but as usual, she quieted down when she saw the camera come out. One of these days I will capture and share all of her extraordinarily cute sounds for you, I my need to put on my camo and sneak up on her and record form a duck blind but I will do it. The main reason for this post is because I wanted to play with the new camera and the revel in the glory of its full HD recording capabilities, it is astonishingly cool. Alas, youtube will only allow you to view the video in 720P rather than the full 1080P that the video was shot in, but our baby is still cute. Enjoy our cute baby.

2 comments:

The Rowland Crew said...

So cute! I loved her sweet smile for the videographer. Can't wait to see her and all her new tricks at the end of this month.

Tyne said...

GAHHHHH! I love her and want to smooch her. Good thing she is coming to Texas to meet her aunty Tyne! What a cooooooool video- I love the last part with the awesome lighting. Looks super profesh.