Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Photography...

I have not posted in a while because we do not have a whole lot of news to share. We are currently attempting to get days and nights all sorted out with Madeline... no easy task :) But she is doing pretty good. Once we can get the Wii fit set up we will update you on her weight, we do not have a lot of concerns in this area because she is looking sooo good. So in an effort to update you on something, here is what I have been looking into during my "spare" time. As most of you know Jeff and I both really enjoy photography. Up until recently I would say that I can take a decent picture... nothing professional but I would like to think that I am decent at composition. Having Madeline has inspired me to REALLY learn how to use my camera. I am not even close yet but here are the first attempts. I think my future investments will be at least one really good lens, some lighting equipment and maybe, if I feel like I really understand what I am doing, someday a new SLR with a ton of megapixels (Jeff and I have been drooling over the Canon 50D).







7 comments:

The Chronicles of Grissom said...

Beautiful! Maybe we can take some family pics when we're up...

The Rowland Crew said...

Love the pictures! Take lots now before she can move away on her own when you want to take her picture.

Anonymous said...

LeeAnn, you are so good with photography, maybe that is your professional niche! :) Doing something you love that doesn't feel like work! :)

Amy

apemarie said...

The foot is picture is so "ahhhhh"!

Ashley Howard said...

So precious...we will have to get artsy farsty with MacKenzie's pictures soon too!

Vashey Fam said...

Oh so sweet. LeeAnn, you definitely have a gift! Make sure you print them out and don't be like us!

mollyb said...

Love the pics, LeeAnn! Very nice. She has a sweet little belly - I can see you're keeping her well-nourished! What a treasure!