Monday, July 14, 2008

Jeff's favorite holiday

The Fourth of July is Jeff's favorite holiday :) He just loves to set things on fire and blow things up! This year it was Jeff and the kids out there, a place where we felt the loss of our friend because in the past it was Kelly, Jeff and the kids out there blowing things up. We spent it with Kelly's sister Terry and her family which is always a good time :) My favorite part of the holiday is playing with my camera so here are some of my favorite shots.









2 comments:

Tyne said...

cool pictures LeeAnn, I miss y'all. It was so fun to hang out with you. thanks for praying for me.

Vashey Fam said...

Oh, LeeAnn! Those are great photos! So many of your pieces are framable. You know, check out Etsy. Lot's of people sell their photos, or have them made into stationary to sell. You should also post your stuff on Flickr.