Monday, June 9, 2008

Today summer has finally begun...

We have had some trouble living in Montana... socially it has been a bit difficult for us to find fellowship, there is not a whole lot to do in Billings, winters last a loooong time AND THEN there is redemption in summer :) During the summer we get to hike, camp, bike and enjoy God's amazing creativity!!! Today we had the opportunity to start that process by hiking 3 miles up to Sioux Charlie Lake. While typing this I am feeling every sore muscle and the skin on the back of my heels is completely worn off... but I wouldn't change today for anything. Below are the pics from our day, we would love to take any of you on our next hike ;) Click this for more pics http://picasaweb.google.com/jefferyjg/SiouxCharlie

4 comments:

Tyne said...

Pretty... it is so stinkin' hot down here. Just got back from visiting my mom and in the Valley it is 98 degrees. Wish I could spenc the summers with you...

The Shadles said...

You live in such a beautiful area!! Just breathe-taking! Happy one year!!!

Vashey Fam said...

LeeAnn, you looked so pretty on your anniversary. What a thoughtful man you married. I'm praying for him with flying and you to for having to let him fly. I love you!

Vashey Fam said...

Hey, thanks for the visit! It was so refreshing. I love hanging out with you!